Government of Punjab School Education Department has modified the LND test method for class three. SED has modified LND tablet based question in august 2019.
School Education Department (SED) Punjab has updated the LND SOP’s for MEA in LITNUM Monitoring Indicators. Now Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant -MEA will come to school and check classes and teachers according to updated SOP’s of monitoring.
- SESE Regularization List as EST appointed in 2015-16
- Ehsaas Needs Based Scholarship for Students 2019.
- C.Leave Rule and Regulation for Punjab Government Employees
- 100+ FPSC Computer Operator Jobs (BS-16) in 2019. Apply Online
- SED Online C.Leave Procedure and Instructions.
- 797 CAA – Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2019.
Now when MEA – Monitoring and evaluation assistant will come, He will conduct test in the following way mentioned below. SED has provided NEW LND Booklet 2019.
There are also many changes take place in New LND booklet 2019. New LND Booklet covers almost all areas of monitoring and LND Test.
Class Room Preparation For Monitoring and LND Test.
Following steps would be necessary for LND test and Monitoring for Class-3.
- Are the lesson plans available for LITNUM in the classroom?
- LITNUM Hour routine is displayed in the classroom?
- story / poems mentioned in the lesson plan available in the class?
- Are key words displayed for English/Urdu/Math in the classroom?
- Are there introduction to LITNUM hour / SLO documents available in the classroom?
- Do teachers write reflective notes?
- Do students have new word booklets for English/Urdu?
All important documents and important file are being attached below.
Here is list of new updated LND Learning material provided by SED for Monitoring.
- Urdu – Huroof e Tahajji
- Final LitNum lesson plans for LND / Class 3
- LitNum Hour Introduction complete file
- LND – Protocol
- New LND BOOKLET 2019
- LND New SLOs 2019
- Updated Reflective Questions 2019
- Selected SLOs for LND
Complete Details and Description of updated LND and Monitoring system.
Are the lesson plans available for LITNUM in the classroom?
MEA need to verify the availability of printed lesson plans in the classroom (attached lesson plan as an example)
LITNUM Hour routine is displayed in the classroom?
MEA need to verify the routine displayed in the classroom.
Are key words displayed for English/Urdu/Math in the classroom?
MEA need to verify if the key words for English/Urdu/Math are displayed in the classroom. The following picture is an example.
Are there introduction to LITNUM hour / SLO documents available in the classroom?
MEA need to verify if the introductions to LITNUM hour/SLO documents are available in print in the classroom
(attached introduction/SLO documents as an example).
Do teachers write reflective notes?
(Given on SIS website)
MEA need to verify if the teacher writes reflective notes on the attached form .
Do students have new word booklets for English/Urdu?There will be Drop Down list on MEA tablet