SESE Regularization List as EST appointed in 2015-16. SESE Regularization /Appointment as Elementary School Teacher Year 2015-16 in SED Punjab. Government of Punjab School Education Department decided to regularized the contract Educators/ Teachers as EST or as Elementary School Teacher.
In this regard School Education Department SED is declared the list of educators appointed in 2015-2016 as regular EST or Elementary School Teacher. List of all educator who are regularized is given below.
Office Of The District Education Officer (EE-M) Khanewal
In compliance of Secretary Schools, Education Department, Govt. of the Punjab, Lahore, vide Notification No. SO (SE-Il)5-225/2017 dated 28.03.2019 as well as the Section Officer (ERB), Service & General Administration Department (Regulation Wing), Govt. of the Punjab Notification No. SO(ERB)(S&GAD)5-19/2018, dated 29.07.2019.
A meeting regarding regularization of Educators (who have completed 03 years of service) is held in office of the undersigned on 14.03.2019.
The following members participated in the meeting.
- Mr. Muhammad Khalid Khan (Dy. DEO(M) Tehsil Jahanian)
- Abdul Qadous Nasir (Senior Head master GHS 93/10-R)
- Mr. Umar Farooq Khan Khattak (Dy. DEO(M) Tehsil Kabirwala)
- Mr. Muhammad Hassan Zia(Dy. DEO(M) Tehsil Mian Channu)
- Mr. Muhammad Afzal Tahseen(Dy. DEO(M) Tehsil Khanewal)
The undersigned briefed all the members who participated in meeting about notification. The members of scrutiny committee thoroughly checked the record according to the following points mentioned in notification.
- Name of the contract employee.
- Father’s name
- Domicile certificate
- Appointment order (must be verified by Appointing Authority)
- Joining report (must be verified by Appointing Authority)
- Transfer order if any (must be verified by CEO(DEA) concerned.
- No Enquiry under PEEDA Act 2006 certificate.
- PERs for the last 04 years (Results for the last 04 years must be reflected)
- Degrees verification certificate on the basis of which the candidate got employment.
- No punishment Certificate.
- No demand, No Enquiry, No Audit Para Certificates
- Satisfactory performance certificate.
- 04 Days ECE Training for Caregivers and One Day for SCMs04 Days ECE Training for Caregivers and One Day for SCMs. QAED has planned to provide 04 days training for caregivers and one day training for school council member on ECE – Early childhood … Read more
- SBA Training of CTSC Heads and AEOs for Grade 5SBA Training. School Based Assessments Training of CTSC Heads and AEOs for Grade 5. As per directions of Government of the Punjab in Approved Assessment Policy Framework, Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) is not taking … Read more
- SBA for 5th class. جماعت پنجم کی سکول بیسڈ اسیسمینٹ کا طریقہ کارسکول کے معزز ہیڈٹیچرکی ذمہ داریاں 1۔ گورنمنٹ کی ہدایات کے مطابق ہرسکول کے ہیڈ ٹیچر کے پاس ایک ٹیبلٹ موجود ہے۔ اوروہ ایس-آئی-ایس کے ساتھ رجسٹرڈ بھی ہے۔ اسی ٹیبلٹ کو استعمال کرتے … Read more
The Following Are The Terms And Conditions
1. These appointments will be subject to the fulfillment of requirements of rule 18.19.20 & 21/A of the Punjab, Civil Servants (Appointment and conditions of Service) Rules, 1974.
2. The appointees on regular appointment shall remain on probation in tems of Section 5 of Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment and Conditions of Service) Rules 1974.
3. The period of these appointees served under contract employment shall not be counted for any purpose like pension, gratuity, leave etc, on their regular appointment under Punjab Civil Servants Act, 1974 and rules framed there under.
4. The salary component of these appointees shall be in accordance with the pay scales plus usual allowances prescribed for the posts against which they are being appointed. Their pay on the date of appointment shall be fixed at the initial of the respective pay scale and the increments already earned by them during the contract appointment period shall be converted into personal allowance.
5. The pay of those employees who are serving on pay package will be fixed in consultation with the Finance department and the decision of Finance Department in this regard shall be treated as final
6. These appointees shall not be entitled to the payment of 30% social security benefit in lieu pension or any other pay package drawn by them during the contract period.
7. The contract employees who do not intend to be appointed or regular basis should furnish their option to the appointing authorities in writing within 30-days from the date of issuance of this appointment letter.
On their option they may continue with their present terms and condition of their contract and no extension in contract shall be allowed. The option once exercised shall be final.
8. Their seniority shall be fixed at the bottom of the seniority list of relevant category of regular employees in accordance with the existing rules.