Proposal write-up? How to write a Research Proposal?. Here you will learn that how to write a research proposal before conducting a research. Complete step by step methodology of Proposal write up is given below.
Title of Proposal.
- Title Should be between ( 20-22 ) words.
- We cannot use colon(:), semi colon(;) and Hyphen(-) etc.
- Our title is always the representation of out all research work.
1st Section. Introduction:
Introduction section is basically the introduction of our research work. This section contains the information regarding that What you are going to do?, What you have done? and What are you thinking?. What you are going to attempt through this research? What is main reason behind conducting this research?.
You have to introduce your working and provided little bit references and define it without going to explanation. Create a confined (Jameh) term for you work. A confined term for different words called Synchronous. Here you have to tell about problem. You may or may not write objective in the introduction section.
- 04 Days ECE Training of Teachers by QAED Lahore04 Days ECE Training of Teachers by QAED Punjab. 04 Days Training of ECE Teachers on Early Childhood Education (ECE) At District QAED. Quaid-e Azam Academy for Educational Development Punjab Lahore has planned training of ECE Teachers on … Read more
- Types of interview. Using Interviews in a Research ProjectTypes of interview – Using Interviews in a Research Project. Trent Focus for Research and Development. The interview is an important data gathering technique involving verbal communication between the researcher and the subject. Interviews are commonly used in … Read more
- Proposal write-up? How to write a Research Proposal?Proposal write-up? How to write a Research Proposal?. Here you will learn that how to write a research proposal before conducting a research. Complete step by step methodology of Proposal write up is given below.
- Pedagogical Training list of participants for 05 days 2020Pedagogical Training list of participants for 05 days 2020. 05 Days Pedagogical Skills Training Of PSTs in three Batches. Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development, QAED Punjab has planned 05-Days Training of senior PSTs (who didn't receive any training … Read more
- CMMS Scholarship announced by PEEF/HEC Punjab Govt.CMMS Scholarship Program by PEEF/ HEC Govt. of Punjab. The Punjab Educational and endowment Fund Scholarships are announced with collaboration of Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program. Higher Education, Government of Pakistan. Fully funded international PhD Scholarships.
2nd Section. Background.
Background will be of that work on which you are working that what have done before, and what have not done. Due to which this research in need to be conduct. Here you will write supporting statements of your problem.
You have to justify your work that what is the root cause of conducting this research. This is the demand of public to do work in this area. What will be the impact of this research in the society?
Here you will also add recent references which are mandatory.
If you are conducting research in 2020 then you should check that on this issue, any research have not been done yet till 2019. People are demanding to work in this area.
In this last paragraph of background you have to write your problem.
Proposal write-up? How to write a Research Proposal?
3rd Section. Problem Statement
From the last paragraph of the background you have to get problem statement. Problem / Issue of any research is always placed there.
4th Section 4. Research Objectives
Basically the solution of the problem is ultimately our objective.
There should be 3-5 objective of any research. But normally we should have almost three objectives. In article, there should be only one objective.
5th Section. Methodology.
The method which you are going to use in your research is called methodology. Here you will use tell about your mythology that you will use in your research.
6th Section. Contribution
In this section you will write about the contributions in your research.
7th Section. Signification.
In this section you will tell about the signification of your research for the academia and as well as for the industry.
8th Section. Organization of your Research
Here you will discuss about the organization of your research thesis. You will tell about the composition of chapter and their related topics. Such that below.
Chapter .1 ——————–> (Topics)
Chapter .2 ——————–> (Topics)
Chapter .3 ——————–> (Topics)
9th Section. References.
This section would contains all the references used in your research.